Pages

Sunday 31 May 2020

Week 9 of Distance Learning

                             Weekly Message Video
     And just like that, we are in the month of June! Hard to believe that we only have 19 days left before the summer holidays! I will be making a trip to school this week to gather all of your portfolios and writer's notebooks so they can be returned to you when you go to school on June 8th to collect things from your lockers. If you could return any books that you have borrowed from me when you come to gather your belongings, that would be greatly appreciated. I also wanted to give you a heads up that there will be a few afternoons this month that I will be taking to work on writing my report cards. I don't have the exact dates but will be sure to let you know in the Reading Class Discussion in advance.

Here's your learning menu for this week:


     Please be sure to use the Goal Setting form that I have created for you to help you to stay on track. It is pinned in the Reading Class Discussion, linked in the slide deck, and it is also available right here.


Reminder To My Grade 8s 
     Please make your grad art a priority this week. The sooner you get it in the better. We are all working very hard to get ready for your virtual graduation and we would really appreciate getting your submissions in a timely manner. 








No comments:

Post a Comment